Welcome to Delightful Desserts by Heather

Welcome to the Delightful Desserts Blog! I hope you enjoy what you see here. If you have any questions, comments or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me. Pricing and more information on the types of cakes, cupcakes and cookies that I offer are at the bottom of this blog, please scroll all the way down for that information!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog! I hope to hear from you all soon!!!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice and everything nice...that's what little girls are made of!

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of making this cake for a baby girl shower! 
Pink and Brown was the color scheme..
This cake was so much fun to make.
The bottom layer was a white chocolate cake filled with Bavarian cream and fresh strawberries
The top tier was also a white chocolate cake and was filled with buttercream and a red raspberry filling.
The Bow Daisy topper
 The front of the cake
Back of the cake
 Cupcakes in Brown and Pink to match

 Just another view of the top of the cake


1 comment: